Hello Seniors, here’s some important information regarding events and details about graduation, college and pictures from your school counselors:
- Senior meeting for all! It’s taking place this Wednesday, February 12th, during C block.
- Failed a class? Behind on credits? Please talk to your counselor ASAP so we can help you with that!
- The Math MCAS is around the corner. Need to pass it? Talk to Mrs. Vazquez to join our study group.
- We need your Senior Picture! If you haven’t had a picture taken yet, we can connect you to a photographer to take your headshot.
- Cap & Gowns: the company will be here on Tuesday the 25th and Wednesday the 26th. We will let you know the price at this week’s senior meeting.
- Need money for college? This Thursday, February 13th from 8:30-10:30 and 4-6pm, we are holding a FAFSA event where we will be available to help you and your guardian apply for money to pay for college. Talk to your counselor or the Gear Up office to get a list of documents you need to bring. Please let us know which time you want to attend!
- Interested in scholarships? Reach out to your counselor for more information. There are a lot of options out there!