Fall sports will begin tryouts on Friday, September 18th. All athletes must wear a mask consisting of multiple layers and secured with ties or ear loops. Gaiters and vented masks are not allowed. Be sure to complete the sign ups, online registration forms, baseline concussion test and bring a copy of your current, in-person physical. Athletes need to bring their own water and hand sanitizer. The tryout times on Friday, September 18th are:
- Field Hockey – 3:00-5:00 PM at the Turf
- Girls Volleyball – 3:30- 5:30 PM in the Gym
- Girls Soccer – 4:00-6:00 PM at the Turf
- Boys and Girls X-Country – 5:00 PM at the Track
- Boys Soccer – 5:30-7:30 PM at the Turf
- Golf – Parent/athlete meeting, 5:00 PM at Mackenzie Stadium
Please contact the Athletic Office if you have any questions at 413-493-1683.