The Community Foundation of Western Massachusetts scholarship application is now available! There is $1.4 million dollars available to students with over 1,000 scholarships given each year.
Deadline: March 31, 2021 at 11:59 PM
Applying is Easy!
- Complete one online application to be considered for over 140 separate scholarships.
- Go to www.communityfoundation.org and click apply.
- Complete the 2021-2022 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) and upload a copy of the Student Aid Report (SAR) to your application.
- Not sure what a Student Aid Report is? Go to www.studentaid.gov for information.
- Upload your most recent academic transcript to your application.
- The transcript must be printed very close to the date the application is submitted and must show the following:
- Student’s name
- High school name
- All classes taken in high school with grades
- All classes currently in progress (if typically displayed on a transcript)
- Cumulative GPA
Have Questions? We are here to help you. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org