Dear Families, Partners, Colleagues,
I hope everyone is safe and well today.
While I want to share everything that’s happening for our community coming up in this Holyoke Update, in light of recent events I want to remind everyone of something: At Holyoke Public Schools, we expect that everyone is always treated with respect and kindness. Please keep those two rules in mind as we continue to adjust to learning in person. We will get through this together, and I will be sure to continue to update everyone in our community regularly.
And now, here are the topics in this week’s Holyoke Update:
- Help Superintendent Soto: Take the Entry Plan Survey Today!
- Sign up for our FREE COVID-19 Testing Program!
- Academic Team Steps up in the Preschool Classroom
- Employment Opportunities at Holyoke Public Schools: Seeking Director of Communications!
- Cone of Excellence Awarded to Ms. Lynn Lajoie, Assistant Principal, Morgan School
- COVID-19 Update
- High School Updates
- Upcoming Events
Mr. Anthony Soto, Superintendent/Receiver