Dear Families, Partners, Colleagues,
I hope you’ve had a great week and are enjoying this fall weather! I want to take this moment to ask all of you to help us with our new initiative, “A Pathway of Kindness,” here at Holyoke Public Schools. We’re looking for people who represent the ideals of kindness and respect in our schools and our community. If you know someone who represents this, send us a brief description of how, along with a photo or video of them in action, to firstname.lastname@example.org. We’ll be sharing these stories over the next several weeks, so be sure to send your submissions in today!
Also, I wanted to thank the 30 parents and family members who participated in my Family Entry Plan session on Wednesday. You shared great insights, and we so appreciate your engagement!
Here are the topics in this week’s Holyoke Update:
- #BeKindHPS: Submit your Respect and Kindness Stories Today!
- STEM Week Celebrated with New Science Equipment at STEM Academy
- Middle Grades Collaborative Study Team
- Share your Voice: Take the Entry Plan Survey Today!
- Holyoke High Theater Company Debuts Student-Written and -Directed “Low Budget High School Play” Nov. 18-20
- Employment Opportunities at Holyoke Public Schools
- Cone of Excellence Awarded to
- Should My Child Get the Flu Vaccine this Year?
- COVID-19 Update
- High School Updates
- Upcoming events & reminders
Mr. Anthony Soto, Superintendent/Receiver