Dear Families, Partners, and Colleagues,
First, remember that today is a 3-hour early release for students so that educators can catch up on grading and planning work.
Second, Thanks so much to the 75+ students, family members and staff that attended yesterday’s vaccination clinic at Donahue. Every vaccine and booster is a way to show our love and care for the community. If you weren’t able to join because the clinic was full, please check out our COVID-19 Update section for more opportunities to get the vaccine in Holyoke!
Finally, here are the topics in the Holyoke Update this week:
- Dual Language Program Updates
- School Building Committee Update
- Welcome Jennie Oesterreicher, new Director of Communications
- Entry Plan Survey is Open until Dec. 17
- Employment Opportunities
- Cone of Excellence awarded to Christine Perez
- COVID-19 Update
- High School Update
Mr. Anthony Soto, Superintendent/Receiver