As we close out our celebration of National Career and Technical Education Month this week, check out this video of our Programming and Web Development Program, one of nine career-track educational and training programs available at Holyoke High School’s Dean Campus. As you will see in the video, our Programming and Web Development students prepare for careers in software engineering and full stack software development, while learning how computers work, solving technology problems, and designing websites and applications.
For students interested in enrolling in any of the nine career-path programs at Dean for the fall, the digital application is now open. The application period ends March 11.
This week’s Holyoke Update includes the following:
- City Council approves funding for new middle school feasibility study
- Entry-plan findings report to be released on February 28
- HPS moving to distinct elementary and middle schools
- Students receive COVID-19 rapid test kits to use over February break
- Holyoke High School Theater Company presents ‘Radium Girls’
- Panorama culture and climate survey opens February 28
- Survey seeks input on Translation & Interpretation services
- We appreciate our School Resource Officers every day
- Employment opportunities
- Cone of Excellence awarded to Sara Mirolli, Rise Teacher, Sullivan School
- COVID-19 updates
- Holyoke High School North
- Holyoke High School Dean Campus
- Holyoke High School Opportunity Academy
- College Counseling
- Events calendar
We hope everyone enjoys February break week next week. We look forward to welcoming everyone back to school on Monday, February 28.
Mr. Anthony Soto, Superintendent/Receiver