Dear Families, Partners, and Colleagues,
April Break is almost here! There’s something really energizing and exciting about time off each spring, and we encourage our students, families, and staff to make the most of April Break week by spending time in nature, exploring fun places, or learning something new. You won’t even have to go far! Holyoke is rich with family-friendly things to see and do, so we’ve compiled a list of places you might want to check out soon and included them in a story below.
April Break is also an opportunity for many of our students to continue their academic studies and participate in fun projects and activities through our April Acceleration Academies—and we hope they learn a lot and enjoy their programs. We are also sending a shout out of appreciation for our staff who will be working next week to support our student learners!
This week’s Holyoke Update includes the following:
- Looking for places to go and things to do?
- Curtain going up soon on Grease at Holyoke High School North
- April’s Acceleration Academy focuses on math, science, enrichment
- Employment opportunities
- Cone of Excellence awarded to Cynthia Marquez, Dean of Students, Sullivan School
- COVID-19 updates
- Holyoke High School
- College Counseling
- Holyoke High School Dean Campus
- Events calendar
Mr. Anthony Soto, Superintendent