Dear Families, Partners, and Colleagues,
Next week, May 2-6, is Staff Appreciation Week here at Holyoke Public Schools, and we hope everyone takes a few minutes to thank and acknowledge individual staff members who have made a difference in their lives or the lives of a child. A friendly smile and wave is one easy way to do this!
You can also share stories with us about the impact our staff have had on our students, colleagues, and the Holyoke community by completing this form. We will share many of these stories next week on social media.
This week’s Holyoke Update also includes the following:
- HPS’ new mission and vision statement, equity commitments nearly final
- Families and staff are invited to join the HPS Rezoning Task Force
- Thank you, HPS staff! We appreciate you
- How much do you know about autism and other types of neurodivergence?
- HPS autism educator to hold book signing Saturday for new children’s book
- Last call for tickets to see Grease at Holyoke High School North
- Preschool spaces to be filled on a first-come, first-served basis
- Dual Language Round 2 lottery closes May 6
- Families are encouraged to enroll eligible children for kindergarten
- Enrollment under way for summer learning opportunities
- Employment opportunities
- Cone for Excellence awarded to Mike Bennis, Jr. Network Administrator, Central Supply
- COVID-19 updates
- College Counseling
- Holyoke High School
- Holyoke High School Dean Campus
- Events calendar
Mr. Anthony Soto, Superintendent