Dear Families, Partners, and Colleagues,
What a week of celebrations for our graduating students and their families as they mark the end of high school and embark on the promise of their futures! Last night, we honored and celebrated the 80 graduating seniors from our Dean Campus—and on Sunday we will celebrate our graduating class from Holyoke High School North. On June 16, our graduating seniors from Holyoke High School’s Opportunity Academy will celebrate their accomplishments during a ceremony scheduled for their very last day of school.
As these young people step out into the world, ready and eager to take on new challenges, we pause to thank our entire Holyoke community of families, friends, and school staff who have supported these students since early childhood. Wherever you go, Holyoke High School’s Class of 2022, know that we are proud of all you have accomplished and wish you only the best in all you do in the future.
This week’s Holyoke Update includes the following:
- It’s the start of a new era for Dean’s Class of 2022
- Join us for third ‘Moving Forward’ community conversation on June 8
- What’s most important to you for redrawing school attendance lines? Tell us in this quick survey
- Graduating seniors plant a tree at North to honor their roots
- Employment opportunities
- Cone for Excellence awarded to Julie Griffin Pluta, Expert Teacher/Instructional Coach, Sullivan School
- COVID-19 updates
- Holyoke High School
- College Counseling
- North Campus
- Events calendar
Mr. Anthony Soto, Superintendent