Youth Work Permits

Holyoke youth in HPS middle schools and in private, charter, alternative or out-of-district schools who are seeking employment may pick up and submit Youth Work Permit Applications for approval at the Student Enrollment & Family Empowerment Center (57 Suffolk Street, First Floor). Students at Holyoke High School’ North and Dean Campusesl should pick up and submit applications in their respective school’s front office.

Print Friendly, PDF & Email