Through an equitable, high-quality education, and trusting relationships, all Holyoke students develop the skills and access the opportunities to graduate high school prepared for life, career, and college.
HPS is a high-performing school system where students reach their full potential, educators inspire, families are partners, and the community thrives.
- Students are at the center of everything we do.
- Every child can and will learn.
- School is a joyful place of discovery, support, and belonging.
- Students and staff hold high expectations for themselves and each other.
- Trusting relationships lead to successful partnerships.
- Our equity commitments are enacted in our daily work.
- We intentionally build a community that is anti-racist, inclusive, and culturally responsive.
- We ensure that students, families, and staff get the support they need to be successful.
- We seek out and incorporate the voices of those impacted, with a commitment to include those who have been excluded in the past.
- We promote access and inclusion for all students, staff, and families.
- We respect, embrace and honor the diversity of our students, families, staff, and community.
- We reflect on our own behavior to minimize harm to others.
- We create a culture of acceptance and empathy so that everyone feels valued and is able to contribute to our community’s success.