Accessibility Statement for Holyoke Public Schools
Holyoke Public Schools is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for people with disabilities. We are continually improving the user experience for everyone, and applying the relevant accessibility standards.
Measures to support accessibility
Holyoke Public Schools takes the following measures to ensure accessibility of Holyoke Public Schools:
- Include accessibility as part of our mission statement.
- Include accessibility throughout our internal policies.
- Integrate accessibility into our procurement practices.
- Appoint an accessibility officer and/or ombudsperson.
- Provide continual accessibility training for our staff.
- Assign clear accessibility targets and responsibilities.
- Employ formal accessibility quality assurance methods.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. Holyoke Public Schools is partially conformant with WCAG 2.1 level AA. Partially conformant means that some parts of the content do not fully conform to the accessibility standard.
Additional accessibility considerations
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of Holyoke Public Schools. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on Holyoke Public Schools:
- Phone: 4134931605
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Visitor address: Holyoke High School
- Postal address: 500 Beech Street
We try to respond to feedback within 4 business days.
Accessibility of Holyoke Public Schools relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
These technologies are relied upon for conformance with the accessibility standards used.
Limitations and alternatives
Despite our best efforts to ensure accessibility of Holyoke Public Schools, there may be some limitations. Below is a description of known limitations, and potential solutions. Please contact us if you observe an issue not listed below.
Known limitations for Holyoke Public Schools:
- Cafeteria menus: The PDFs for cafeteria menus aren’t fully accessible. because These are created by an outside vendor.. We are working with the vendor to improve accessibility over FY20.. Please send email if you encounter an issue..
Holyoke Public Schools assessed the accessibility of Holyoke Public Schools by the following approaches:
- External evaluation
Formal approval of this accessibility statement
This Accessibility Statement is approved by:
Holyoke Public Schools
Director of Communications
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 413-493-1605.
This statement was created on 6-3-19 using the W3C Accessibility Statement Generator Tool.