Do We Have Your Current Contact Information?
Please check your email periodically for district news and updates. If you have not been receiving our emails, texts, and phone calls through the district messaging system, please complete this form. Provide your email, phone number for texts, and your child’s name, grade, and school so that we can update our system. We strive to provide timely communication to keep you informed of all that is happening in our schools.
Check your Symptoms!
As a reminder, we wanted to share that each morning families should symptom-check their children at home prior to leaving for school to identify signs and symptoms that may be related to COVID-19. To serve as a guide for symptom-checking, the nursing team has developed a Daily Screening Tool for use each morning to identify signs and symptoms that may be related to COVID-19. Learn about the Daily COVID-19 Screening Tool and download it today (PDF) and remain home if you have symptoms.
Student and Staff Pledges to stay home when ill and follow precautions:
Return to School Resources
- COVID 19 Health & Safety Measures & Protocols
- COVID-19 Holyoke Health Metrics
- Food Services
- Frequently Asked Questions FAQs (PDF) | En Español (PDF)
- Learning Models
- Return to School Packet (online, preferred) | OR Printable version (PDF)
- Return to School Plan 2020 | Plan Update 10-20-20 (PDF)
- Scheduling Information & Samples 2020
- Special Education/Pupil Services
- Technology Support & Resources for Students
- Vaccination & Medication Reminders, Nursing Contacts, Health & Wellness
Register Your Student for Free COVID-19 Pooled Testing Program
We are excited to share that in an effort to prevent the spread of COVID-19, HPS is offering a free COVID-19 pooled testing program for students and staff at our schools. By working together to test every student and staff member who opt into the program each week, we will keep our entire school community safer. Learn more.
Please visit our School Safety web page for more videos on more HPS safety protocols.