The majority of HPS students will start the school year remotely. For selected groups of students (called “Cohort C”), remote learning cannot effectively meet their educational needs, so we will offer them an in-person learning option. While the school year may look different, we are deeply committed to health, safety, and equity, while providing a high-quality education for all HPS students.
Return to School Resources
- Calendar SY 20-21
- COVID 19 Health & Safety Measures & Protocols
- Enrollment – Complete your Return to School Packet
- Food Services
- Frequently Asked Questions FAQs (PDF) | En Español (PDF)
- Learning Models
- Need Internet Access?
- Return to School Plan
- Scheduling Information & Samples
- Special Education/Pupil Services
- Technology Support & Resources for Students
- Vaccination & Medication Reminders, Nursing Contacts, Health & Wellness
The pledges will be included in the back-to-school packet and do not need to be mailed to the school until further notice.
Do We Have Your Current Contact Information?
Please check your email periodically for updates about reopening. If you have not been receiving our emails, texts, and phone calls through the district messaging system, please complete this form at https://bit.ly/2PGTKgQ. Provide your email, phone number for texts, and your child’s name, grade, and school so that we can update our system. We strive to provide timely communication to keep you informed of all that is happening in our schools.