The majority of HPS students started the school year remotely. For selected groups of students (called “Cohort C”), remote learning cannot effectively meet their educational needs, so we are offering them an in-person learning option. While the school year may look different, we are deeply committed to health, safety, and equity, while providing a high-quality education for all HPS students.
Important Student Forms
Parents/Guardians if you haven’t completed your child’s return-to-school packet, please complete it online, which is the preferred method, at www.enrollholyoke.com or we have a printable version (PDF) that can be returned to your child’s school. Both include important contact, medical, language preference, and photo permission forms. Please complete a packet for every student in your household (remote and in-person learners). We also encourage you to read the letter from Dr.Alberto Vázquez Matos, Superintendent/ Receiver (PDF), and to learn about immunization requirements, attendance, and safety pledge information.
Return to School Resources
- Calendar SY 20-21
- COVID 19 Health & Safety Measures & Protocols
- COVID-19 Holyoke Health Metrics
- Food Services
- Frequently Asked Questions FAQs (PDF) | En Español (PDF)
- Learning Models
- Need Internet Access?
- Return to School Packet (online, preferred) | OR Printable version (PDF)
- Return to School Plan | Plan Update 10-20-20 (PDF)
- Scheduling Information & Samples
- Special Education/Pupil Services
- Technology Support & Resources for Students
- Vaccination & Medication Reminders, Nursing Contacts, Health & Wellness
Student and Staff Pledges to stay home when ill and follow precautions:
Do We Have Your Current Contact Information?
Please check your email periodically for district news and updates. If you have not been receiving our emails, texts, and phone calls through the district messaging system, please complete this form at https://bit.ly/2PGTKgQ. Provide your email, phone number for texts, and your child’s name, grade, and school so that we can update our system. We strive to provide timely communication to keep you informed of all that is happening in our schools.