Superintendent’s Office notices for Holyoke Public Schools families.
- Dec. 11th SEPAC Family Fun Night, Click here for more information about this year’s SEPAC meeting schedule (Reuniones de SEPAC).
- The High School Redesign team has been hard at work moving forward with our academy plan. Please see an update from our Academy Lead Teachers. Come learn about our progress at one of the upcoming public sessions –
- Nov. 28 at HHS at 6 p.m. and
- Nov. 30 at E.N. White at 6 p.m.
- Upcoming Holyoke Education Dialogues :
- December 5th, 3:00 – 6:30 PM at Holyoke High School, #IAmCollegeBound College Access and Career Readiness Free event featuring college fair, workshops, free dinner – Read flyer in English and Spanish (PDF).
- Clothing drive – donations of clean winter clothing, new and gently used are being accepted at our central office and at any of our schools
- Hurricane Relief Efforts Update and Request for Information (PDF)
Attendance Awareness – It is important for students in all grades to remember that success in school begins by attending school all day, every day throughout the school year. We remind families to return a signed copy of the Attendance Success Plan that was recently sent home in backpacks. It is critical for families to discuss the HPS attendance policy, to set attendance expectations with their students, and to establish good habits and plans to attend school every day and on time. Click here to view a video of HPS parent volunteers, students, teachers and staff discussing how establishing these good habits leads to academic success.
Attendance Awareness – Please visit our website for attendance resources, including videos, fact sheets, and presentations.