- Best Buddies Chapter Invites you to the Winter Warmer Ability Awareness Carnival, March 10, 1-4 p.m., Holyoke High School Gym – Resource fair with local agencies – Come play games while learning about what the community has to offer.
- March 19, 2018, Professional Development Day – No School for students
- March 22, 23 and 24 at 7:30 p.m. and March 25 at 2 p.m. – Save the dates for this year’s Musical The Little Mermaid – Tickets for adults are $12; for senior citizens, students and children $8; for groups of 10 or more $10; and for Golden Circle Seating in the front three rows, central Orchestra, $20. Tickets go on sale March 12 at The Cottage, 1615 Northampton St., and at Holyoke High School. For more information, call 413-534-2020.
- Free Nutrition Classes for Parents and Community Members – Wednesdays at the Holyoke High School Cafeteria, 9:30 – 11:30 AM – March 7th, 14th, and 21st – Cooking Demos & Meal Tastings! The University of Massachusetts Extension Nutrition Education Program promotes healthy eating by providing nutrition and food safety education. The CHOICES: Steps Towards Health curriculum emphasizes eating a variety of foods, being physically active, taste-testing healthy recipes, handling food safely and enjoying foods in moderation. Contact: Nelmarie Core 413-534-2020 x 1152.
- SEPAC Meetings
- March 21st at the Holyoke Library Community Room at 6:00 pm – 7:30 pm
- April 26th at the Holyoke Library Community Room at 6:00 pm – 7:30 pm
- May 23rd at the Donahue School Cafeteria at 6:00 pm – 7:30 pmAll HPS members and Holyoke residents are invited to the community meetings of the Holyoke Education Equity Coalition. We hope you can join us.
- Holyoke Education Equity Coalition
- Tuesday, March 6 (5-7 p.m.) at the Green Computing Center (100 Bigelow St) – During this meeting we will identify priorities for our community plan to address issues of equity and diversity. All are welcome!
- Tuesday, April 3 (5-7 p.m.) at the Holyoke Public Library (250 Chestnut St)
- Tuesday, May 1 (5-7 p.m.) at the Holyoke Public Library (250 Chestnut St)
- Tuesday, June 12 (5-7 p.m., Location to be determined)
Attendance Awareness – Please visit our website for attendance resources, including videos, fact sheets, and presentations.