Gateway to College/ Pathways/HALO Program
Need to get back to school? Want to get your diploma? We have options for you. Call us.
Holyoke Public Schools is actively expanding alternative pathways to a diploma for high school age students who have dropped out or are at risk of dropping out.
The Gateway to College/Pathways/HALO Program presents students with two tracks to a diploma – Gateway to College through a partnership with Holyoke Community College and Pathways at the Picknelly Adult and Family Education Center at 206 Maple Street.
Features of the Programs
Gateway to College
- Students take classes at Holyoke Community College
- Earn high school and college credit
- Receive a Holyoke Public Schools diploma
- Students can earn credits faster and get caught up
- Students take classes at the Picknelly Adult and Family Education Center, 206 Maple Street
- A combination of live teacher led classes and online courses
- Earn high school credit faster and get caught up
- Can transfer to Gateway to College
Students who attended Holyoke High and Dean Tech are both eligible to participate in the program.