We are excited to be offering summer programming for elementary, middle, and high school students.
View our Summer Program Brochure to learn about our offerings. Registration begins on Monday, March 29th. Please register your student at enrollholyoke.com/ by Friday, June 4th 2021.
- Students will be provided with breakfast and lunch, and transportation (will be provided to students within district transportation guidelines).
- If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Summer programming information for high school students is to be determined.
Our Summer Programs
HPS Summer Learning Academies
The Summer Learning Academies program is being offered from July 6th-August 5th, Mondays-Thursdays. There will be in-person programming for all students. There will be a remote program option for grades 1-3 and grades 4-5 but not for the dual language program. Please see the options below that are available for your child(ren):
- 9 AM-3 PM at E.N. White for all HPS students in rising 1-3, remote option 9 AM-12:30,
- 9 AM- 3 PM at E.N. White for all HPS dual language students in rising grades 1-3, no remote option for dual language,
- 9 AM-3 PM at McMahon for all HPS students in rising grades 4-5, remote option 9 AM-12:30.
The Generation Teach program will take place Monday-Friday, July 6th- August 6th as follows:
- 9:00 AM – 3:00 PM at Holyoke STEM Academy for students in rising grades 6-8, remote option 9:00 AM – 12:10 PM.
Summer Acceleration Academy
The Summer Acceleration Academy program will take place Monday-Friday, August 9th-13th as follows:
- 9 AM-3 PM at EN White for rising grades 3 HPS students and McMahon for rising grades 4-5 students.
- 8:30 AM-12:30 PM at Holyoke High School North for all students in rising grades 9-12 and Holyoke High School Dean for all students in rising grades 9-12.
Looking for ways to keep your student engaged this summer?
Check out some of the resources below…
- Guide to learning at home this summer – suggested family activities from Reading Rockets NEA
- Supporting learning engagement this summer – resources for families, tips, recommended reading lists
*Your child may already be using one of these in school. If so, we suggest that he/she continues to use that program.
Math Recovery Resources and Resources for Parents Community Resource Hub – examples of games and activities that parents/guardians can engage in with their children
Common board/dice games that incorporate math – Rummikub, Yahtzee, Sequence Numbers, Rack-O, Tenzi, Phase 10, Monopoly, Quirkle, Prime Climb, Set, Tsuro, Dara, Suspend, Money Bags, Farkle, Blokus, and… more!