Join us for summer learning and fun at HPS!
We are excited to announce these high-quality summer learning opportunities for HPS students in grades K-8. The programs run from July 9th- August 10th.
We know the benefits of high-quality summer learning are endless. Some include:
- Reinforcing critical academic skills,
- Setting students up for success in their next grade ,
- Promoting health and wellness,
- Keeping all students on track for graduation,
- Providing exciting opportunities for enrichment, field trips and social emotional learning!
Connections Summer Learning Donahue/McMahon
Registration questions? Contact: Luis Fontanez, Summer Program Family Liaison at, 413-682-4737 firstname.lastname@example.org.
Extended Year Services for Eligible Students!
(Your child is eligible for this program if indicated in their IEP).
Check back soon for information about our free credit recovery offerings.
Summer Bus Routes
To be announced.
Every child who qualifies for extended year transportation services as indicated in their IEP will receive a letter in the mail with transportation information. For more information, please call 413-534-2000.