Resources for Students, Staff and Families
- Donahue SIP Executive Summary (for staff) (PDF)
- Donahue School Operational Plan 2019-2020 (for staff) (PDF)
- Pre-K programs – The preschool lottery for the 2020-21 school year is open. Apply today!
- Donahue Community Letter 02.11.20 (PDF) | En Español (PDF)
- FAQs Middle School Redesign – Holyoke STEM Academy February 2020 Update (PDF)
Illustrative Math for Middle School
Do the Math for Elementary
Expeditionary Learning – 3-8
Second Step Social Skills Curriculum – K-8
Fundations – K-3
Middle School Dolphins Basketball, Volleyball, Soccer, Flag football teams
Student of the Month
ConnectionsHonors Arts Academy
Violin and Cello Classes
Donahue School Vision
Donahue School is committed to creating globally aware students through providing a cognitively demanding curriculum, high quality instruction, and a sense of civic and ethical responsibility in all students.
We will nurture collaborative and critical thinking while we support effective communication. The staff and students at the Donahue School are problem solvers, active community members, and work to make Holyoke a vibrant community where diversity is valued and looked upon as an asset.