Holyoke High School MISSION:
- To graduate all students prepared to succeed in the college and career pathway of their choice
Holyoke High School VALUES:
- RELATIONSHIPS – We believe that relationships are the foundation upon which achievement is based.
- EVERY STUDENT – We believe that every student must be prepared to succeed in college and empowered to choose the pathway of their choice – whether that be college, career, or both.
- SHARED OWNERSHIP– We believe that WE are responsible for the success of each student.
- GREAT TEACHING – We believe that it is through our teaching that students gain the knowledge and skills for school and life success.
Holyoke High School VISION:
- Every student on track
- Make keeping students On Track our central focus – and measure it relentlessly.
- Student Centered Instruction
- Provide coaching to all teachers.
- Create classrooms where all students think critically and communicate with purpose daily.
- Intentional Student Supports
- Provide reading interventions.
- Embed math intervention for 9th graders.
- Organize our social/emotional supports with systems or practice.
Hail! Holyoke High School, Alma Mater, first forever. The days we spent with thee will always live in memory. And H-O-L-Y-O-K-E means friendship, truth and loyalty. So, Hail, Holyoke High School, we’ll be true to thee.