Resources for Students, Staff and Families
- Principal’s Newsletter – Edition 1 (PDF) | En Español (PDF)
- Back to school letter from Principal Canata (PDF) | En Español (PDF)
- Scholars Handbook (PDF) | En Español (PDF)
- Holyoke STEM Academy SIP Executive Summary (for staff) (PDF)
- School Operational Plan 2019-20 (for staff) (PDF)
- Middle School Redesign webpage
About Holyoke STEM Academy
Holyoke STEM Academy is a Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics school, where students engage in hands-on learning, such as coding and robotics, and develop strong problem-solving and communication skills. STEM Academy is a pipeline into two of our science-themed learning academies at Holyoke High School.
STEM is highly engaging, hands-on learning that promotes strong problem solving and communication skills, which are needed through school and in all occupations. Additionally, the fastest growing and highest earning occupations are in the STEM fields, according to the U.S. Labor Department.
Learn More About STEM
Holyoke STEM Academy in the News
- Holyoke STEM Academy and Peck Full Service Community School were featured in Education Week’s recent article Students as Users, Designers, and Co-creators of Learning for their important work of incorporating student perspectives in school design.
- Coming for Holyoke E.N. White School students: STEM middle school