Please visit the HPS Return to School Web Page for FAQs, Safety Measures & Protocol, Internet Access Info, Resources, & More
Check out STEM’s Welcome Back to School Video (English above and Spanish Below)
Important Upcoming Events
Holyoke Safe Neighborhood Initiative Backpack Event:
6th Grade iPad Roll-outs:
- Wednesday, September 2nd, 2:30-3:30
- Thursday, September 3rd, 2:30-3:30
- Thursday, September 3rd, 5:30-6:30
- Tuesday, September 8th, 2:00-3:00
- Wednesday, September 9th 5:00-6:00
Back-to-School Parent Webinar:
7th Grade Meet the Teacher Event:
8th Grade Meet the Teacher Event:
Resources for Students, Staff and Families
About Holyoke STEM Academy
Holyoke STEM Academy is a Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics school.
STEM learning is hands-on and highly engaging for students and promotes strong problem solving and communication skills, which are needed in all occupations. Most of the fastest growing and highest earning occupations are in the STEM fields, according to the U.S. Labor Department. Students at Holyoke STEM have engaged in coding, built robots, dissected animals, and used polymer science to reduce plastic waste in the environment. STEM Academy is a pipeline into our Engineering and Life Sciences Academy (ELS) learning academy at Holyoke High School.
Learn More About STEM
Holyoke STEM Academy in the News
- Holyoke STEM Academy and Peck Full Service Community School were featured in Education Week’s recent article Students as Users, Designers, and Co-creators of Learning for their important work of incorporating student perspectives in school design.
- Verizon hands out iPads to 533 Holyoke middle school students
- Coming for Holyoke E.N. White School students: STEM middle school
Update Your Contact Info
HPS Families, do we have your most recent contact info? You can update it with this form quickly and be sure to get all of the HPS updates.