Coronavirus Communications: At-Home Learning, Food access, FAQ’s, Contact Us, and More
Resources for Students, Staff and Families
- Community Portal (SchoolBrains)
- School and District Report Cards
- Scholars Handbook (PDF) | En Español (PDF)
- Holyoke STEM Academy SIP Executive Summary (for staff) (PDF)
- School Operational Plan 2019-20 (for staff) (PDF)
- Middle School Redesign webpage
- Holyoke STEM Community Letter 02.11.20 (PDF)| En Español (PDF)
- FAQs Middle School Redesign – Holyoke STEM Academy February 2020 Update (PDF)
About Holyoke STEM Academy
Holyoke STEM Academy is a Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics school.
STEM learning is hands-on and highly engaging for students and promotes strong problem solving and communication skills, which are needed in all occupations. Most of the fastest growing and highest earning occupations are in the STEM fields, according to the U.S. Labor Department. Students at Holyoke STEM have engaged in coding, built robots, dissected animals, and used polymer science to reduce plastic waste in the environment. STEM Academy is a pipeline into our Engineering and Life Sciences Academy (ELS) learning academy at Holyoke High School.
Learn More About STEM
Holyoke STEM Academy in the News
- Holyoke STEM Academy and Peck Full Service Community School were featured in Education Week’s recent article Students as Users, Designers, and Co-creators of Learning for their important work of incorporating student perspectives in school design.
- Verizon hands out iPads to 533 Holyoke middle school students
- Coming for Holyoke E.N. White School students: STEM middle school