Please visit the HPS Return to School Web Page for FAQs, Safety Measures & Protocol, Internet Access Info, Resources, & More
- Adjusted School Hours Schedule Effective January 19th (En Español) *Please note, the school has contacted you regarding your student’s schedule. If you have any questions, please contact the school office.
- Student Tech Support
- STEM Remote Student Schedule – En Español
- Principal Canata’s Welcome Back Letter | En Español
Resources for Students, Staff and Families
About Holyoke STEM Academy
Holyoke STEM Academy is a Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics school.
STEM learning is hands-on and highly engaging for students and promotes strong problem solving and communication skills, which are needed in all occupations. Most of the fastest growing and highest earning occupations are in the STEM fields, according to the U.S. Labor Department. Students at Holyoke STEM have engaged in coding, built robots, dissected animals, and used polymer science to reduce plastic waste in the environment. STEM Academy is a pipeline into our Engineering and Life Sciences Academy (ELS) learning academy at Holyoke High School.
Learn More About STEM
Holyoke STEM Academy in the News
- Holyoke STEM Academy and Peck Full Service Community School were featured in Education Week’s recent article Students as Users, Designers, and Co-creators of Learning for their important work of incorporating student perspectives in school design.
- Verizon hands out iPads to 533 Holyoke middle school students
- Coming for Holyoke E.N. White School students: STEM middle school
Mr. Sal Canata, Principal
1045 Main Street,
Holyoke, MA 01040
Please note: starting on 1/19/21, for the duration of the 20-21 School Year, the school hours will shift to:
Hours: 9:00 AM – 3:00 PM
Please review the school hours for the 2021-22 School Year.
Update Your Contact Info
HPS Families, do we have your most recent contact info? You can update it with this form quickly and be sure to get all of the HPS updates.