Resources for Students, Staff and Families
- McMahon Parent and Student Handbook (PDF) | En Español (PDF)
- McMahon SIP Executive Summary (for staff) (PDF)
- McMahon School Operational Plan 2019-2020 (for staff) (PDF)
- MCAS Letter to Families (PDF) | MCAS Schedule 2019 ( PDF) | En Español (PDF)
- School and District Report Cards 2019 | School Report Card Letter to Families (PDF)
- Pre-K programs, eligibility requirements, and enrollment
Welcome to Lt. Elmer J. McMahon School!
The vision of the Lt. Elmer J. McMahon School is to foster critical thinking, effective communication orally and in writing and qualities of character and citizenship, in a respectful environment, supporting students in acquiring the self-awareness and self-management skills needed to achieve at high levels academically and in life.
Hours: 7:40 AM to 2:45 PM
Half-day AM, 7:40 AM-10:30 AM and
Half-day PM, 11:55 AM-2:45 PM