- Google Classroom Guide for Students and Families – English
- Google Classroom Guia para Estudiantes y Familias – Spanish
- Student Tech Support
Resources for Students, Staff, and Families
- Return to School Information – Plan, FAQs, Schedule, Resources & More.
- Health, Wellness, Nursing – COVID-19 Info., Nursing Contacts, Vaccinations & More
- School Operating Plan for school year 2021-22 (for staff)
About Opportunity Academy
Opportunity Academy is a set of alternative high school pathways that allow students to continue or restart on a pathway to a diploma if they are not succeeding at Holyoke High School. You can earn high school credits, prepare yourself to pass the MCAS, and graduate with a Holyoke Public Schools Diploma.
- Do you need an alternative to Holyoke High School?
- Did the large high schools not work for you?
- Did you drop out but want to get back and receive a diploma?
- Do you have dreams for your future & need a diploma to achieve them?
We have a pathway for you!
Opportunity Academy’s Three Different Programs
- offered to HPS students on HCC campus
- students can earn HS and college credit
HPS Success Center
- a combined program for HS students & adult learners
- students can complete their HS diploma
- adults can prepare to pass the HiSET and earn a GED
- a program for a small number of HPS students to earn HS credits through a partnership with LightHouse Holyoke