Please visit the HPS Return to School Web Page for FAQs, Safety Measures & Protocol, Internet Access Info, Resources, & More
- Adjusted School Hour Schedule Effective January 19th *Please note, the school has contacted you regarding your student’s schedule. If you have any questions, please contact the school office.
- Student Tech Support
- SY20-21 Calendar
- Health, Wellness, Nursing – COVID-19 Info., Nursing Contacts, Vaccinations & More
Resources for Students, Staff and Families
- Sullivan School Operational Plan 2020-21 with addendum (for staff)
- Sullivan SIP Executive Summary 2020-21 (for staff)
- Community Portal (SchoolBrains)
- Pre-K programs – Apply today!
- Uniform Letter 2019-2020 | En Español (PDF) Please note: the selected students who will be learning in-person at school do not need to wear uniforms, although they may choose to. The priority is on creating a safe environment; families do need to ensure the student has a face covering/mask. Contact your school if you cannot get a mask.
Programs and Services
- Instructional Emphasis: Teaching students to develop and support opinions based on evidence
- Workshop Model Employed in All Classes
- Abundantly Stocked Library/Literacy Closet
- Working Greenhouse
- Middle School Credit Recovery
- Multiple Musical Ensembles
- Spring Book Fair
- Educational Field Trips
- Student Council
- Family Nights
- YMCA After School Program
- Student of the Month
- Office Hours
- PBIS: Respect, Responsibility, Readiness
- “TRP/ Ubuntu”, a Care Center program in collaboration with The Performance Project
Please note: starting on 1/19/21, for the duration of the 20-21 School Year, the school hours will shift to:
9:00 AM – 3:00 PM
Half-day AM, 9:00 AM – 11:30 AM (in-person cohort only)
Half-day PM, 12:30 PM – 3:00 PM (remote cohort only)
Update Your Contact Info
HPS Families, do we have your most recent contact info? You can update it with this form quickly and be sure to get all of the HPS updates.