Please visit the HPS Return to School Web Page for back-to-school information.
Resources for Students, Staff and Families
- Health, Wellness, Nursing – COVID-19 Info., Nursing Contacts, Vaccinations & More
- Sullivan School Improvement Plan 2021-22 (for staff)
- Sullivan School Operational Plan 2021-22 (for staff)
- Community Portal (SchoolBrains)
- Pre-K programs – Apply today!
- Uniform Letter 2021-22 (PDF)
- Other Resources:
- Intervention for ELA and Math
- Lit Lab tutors
- Library Science
- Music, Art, Health, PE
- Food Corps.
- School-Wide PBIS
- “TRP/Ubuntu”, a care program in collaboration with The Performance Project –
- Greenhouse Club
- Art Club
- Student Council
- Girls on the Run
- Sports – Volleyball, Football, Basketball
UBUNTU ARTS COMMUNITY – Arts, Inter-generational Mentoring, Social Justice, Academic Support
Ubuntu Arts Community brings together Sullivan children, ages eight to twelve, with high school and college mentors in a caring community that focuses on mentoring, leadership skills, the arts, academic support and social justice. Ubuntu is a classical African philosophy. It is the essence of being human. Ubuntu speaks about the fact that we cannot exist as a human being in isolation. Ubuntu is about our interconnectedness. Ubuntu says that you can’t be fully human all by yourself, and when you have this quality – Ubuntu – you are known for your generosity.
Sullivan’s Mission, Vision and Core Values
Mission – Sullivan’s mission is to provide a safe, nurturing learning environment where students engage in high-quality, culturally diverse learning experiences that support academic growth through the development of critical thinking skills, character development and a growth mindset with pathways to high school, college and career readiness.
Vision – Sullivan’s vision is committed to creating a supportive environment where students can develop hospitality, communication and interpersonal skills in order to engage intellectually, socially and emotionally within their communities as productive and inspiring citizens.
MI CASA – Mindset, Integrity, Citizenship, Awareness, Service/Safety, Achievement
8:35 AM – 3:40 PM
HPS Operated PreK Offerings
- Half-day AM, 8:35 AM – 11:30 AM
- Half-day PM, 12:45 PM – 3:40 PM
VOC CPPI: 8:00 AM – 4:00 PM
Update Your Contact Info
HPS Families, do we have your most recent contact info? You can update it with this form quickly and be sure to get all of the HPS updates.