Please visit the HPS Return to School Web Page for FAQs, Safety Measures & Protocol, Internet Access Info, Resources, & More
- Student Tech Support
- Return to School Information – Plan, FAQs, Schedule, Calendar, Resources & More
- SY20-21 Calendar
- Health, Wellness, Nursing – COVID-19 Info., Nursing Contacts, Vaccinations & More
Important Upcoming Events
- Tuesday, 9/8 – 12 to 5 at Morgan
- Wednesday, 9/9 – 9 to 4 at Veritas
- Thursday, 9/10 – 12 to 5 at Kelly
- Friday, 9/11 – 9 to 4 at Veritas
Resources for Students, Staff and Families
- Veritas Prep Holyoke School Operational Plan | Addendum (for staff)
- We are accepting applications for students who will be entering 5th or 6th grade in 2019-20 and reside outside of the Morgan & Kelly school zones
- New to Veritas? Quick Info (PDF)
- Uniform note: the selected students who will be learning in-person at school do not need to wear uniforms, although they may choose to. The priority is on creating a safe environment; families do need to ensure the student has a face covering/mask. Contact your school if you cannot get a mask.
- Please contact us for Transportation questions: 413-534-2000 x1640
About Veritas Prep Holyoke
Veritas Prep Holyoke is a college prep middle school, where our close-knit community sets high expectations for each student and supports them with daily tutoring and customized supports.
Veritas Prep Holyoke opened in the Fall of 2018 with 130-150 students in grade 5. Veritas will grow by one grade per year to serve 515-600 students in grades 5-8 when operating at full capacity.
Why Veritas Prep Holyoke?
Veritas is one of the highest performing schools in Massachusetts and has a proven track record in Western Massachusetts.
- The most recent MCAS data shows Veritas Prep Charter School (VPCS), a public school on the south end of Springfield, ranks second in the Commonwealth for math student growth percentiles (SGP) and fifth for English language arts (ELA).
- Additionally, more than 70% of Veritas 8th grade students met or exceeded expectations in ELA and Math, far above the statewide average of less than 50%.
- VPCS parents are highly satisfied with their child’s education. More than 90% of parents agree that the school provides their child with the necessary skills to succeed, that teachers are easily accessible, and that the school is safe.
Update Your Contact Info
HPS Families, do we have your most recent contact info? You can update it with this form quickly and be sure to get all of the HPS updates.