IEP-eligible students in grades preK-12+ can now register for the 2023 Extended School Year (ESY) Program, which provides a range of special education learning opportunities.
If you are unsure if your child qualifies for ESY programming, you can check your child’s current IEP or ask your child’s special education teacher or building team leader. You may send an email to Enrollment for assistance with online registration. You may send an email to Jill Hughes for more information about extended year services.
ESY programs will begin on July 10 and will end on August 3, 2023. All programs are scheduled to take place in person.
Based on their IEPs, students may qualify for one of these programs:
- Early Childhood Integrated Program (Donahue): Ages 3-5
- ABA Program (Donahue): PK-12
- RISE/SHINE Program (Donahue): Rising K-12
- Excelsior Program at Jericho: Rising 1-12
- Therapeutic Intervention Program Lawrence: Rising K-8
- Transitions Academy: Ages 18-22