Apply to the HPS Dual Language Program! at enrollholyoke.com!
Please visit the HPS Return to School Web Page for back-to-school information.
Resources for Students, Staff and Families
- Metcalf School Improvement Plan 2021-22 – (for staff)
- Health, Wellness, Nursing – COVID-19 Info., Nursing Contacts, Vaccinations & More
- Metcalf School Operational Plan 2021-22 (for staff)
- Community Portal (SchoolBrains)
- Family Handbook (PDF) | En Español (PDF))
- Pre-K programs, eligibility requirements, and enrollment
About Joseph E. Metcalf School
The vision for the Joseph Metcalf School is to provide students with a rich, high-quality education. In our Dual Language Program that education will be taught in both Spanish and English. Children at Metcalf School will have the opportunity to become fluent speakers, readers, and writers. All of our students will become flexible thinkers with the ability to build life-long friendships with children of different cultures and language backgrounds. Children will achieve their highest potential by having educational opportunities to develop their problem-solving skills and social-emotional development making them better equipped to achieve at high levels and be on a path to success in college and career.
Update Your Contact Info
HPS Families, do we have your most recent contact info? You can update it with this form quickly and be sure to get all of the HPS updates.
A Dual Language Experience