Resources for Students, Staff and Families
- Family Handbook (PDF) | En Español (PDF)
- Metcalf SIP Executive Summary (for staff) (PDF)
- Metcalf School Operational Plan 2019-2020 for staff (PDF)
- School and District Report Cards | School Report Card Letter to Families (PDF) | En Español (PDF)
- Pre-K programs, eligibility requirements, and enrollment
Metcalf School Vision
The vision for the Joseph Metcalf School is to provide students with a rich, high-quality education. In our Dual Language Program that education will be taught in both Spanish and English. Children at Metcalf School will have the opportunity to become fluent speakers, readers, and writers. Our vision for our preschooler is for them to develop the skills necessary to become Kindergarten ready. All of our students will become flexible thinkers with the ability to build life-long friendships with children of different cultures and language backgrounds. Children will achieve their highest potential by having educational opportunities to develop their problem-solving skills and social-emotional development making them better equipped to achieve at high levels and be on a path to success in college and career.