Please visit the HPS Return to School Web Page for FAQs, Safety Measures & Protocol, Internet Access Info, Resources, & More
- Adjusted School Hour Schedule *Please note, the school has contacted you regarding your student’s schedule. If you have any questions, please contact the school office.
- Student Tech Support
- SY20-21 Calendar
- Health, Wellness, Nursing – COVID-19 Info., Nursing Contacts, Vaccinations & More
Resources for Students, Staff and Families
- Kelly School Operational Plan 20-21 | Addendum (for staff)
- Kelly School Parent/Student Handbook (PDF)| En Español (PDF)
- Kelly School 20-21 SIP (for staff)
- Pre-K programs
- Uniform Information (PDF) – Please note: the selected students who will be learning in-person at school do not need to wear uniforms, although they may choose to. The priority is on creating a safe environment; families do need to ensure the student has a face covering/mask. Contact your school if you cannot get a mask.
Dual Language at Kelly School
At Kelly School, we engage scholars in a comprehensive two-way Immersion Model of Dual Language instruction that promotes academic excellence in two languages, English and Spanish. We educate our youth to become bilingual, biliterate, and multi-cultural through a partnership among scholars, families, and staff. We value language, culture, and diversity in a nurturing, safe, and healthy learning environment.
To this end, our Dual Language Instruction:
Fosters excellence and mutual respect that builds upon the unique identities and linguistic attributes the scholars bring to the learning community
Promotes a sense of belonging and pride for bilingualism and biliteracy
Champions multicultural perspectives
Cultivates high quality, rigorous standards-aligned instruction
Embraces family engagement and values cultural contributions toward success for all learners
Learn more about the Dual Language program at HPS.
Luis Soria, Principal
216 West Street, Holyoke, MA 01040
Please note: starting on 1/19/21, for the duration of the 20-21 School Year, the school hours will shift.
9:00 AM – 3:00 PM
Operated by Holyoke Public Schools
Half-day AM, 9:00 AM – 11:30 AM (in-person cohort only)
Half-day PM, 12:30 PM – 3:00 PM (remote cohort only)
Update your Contact Info
HPS Families, do we have your most recent contact info? You can update it with this form quickly and be sure to get all of the HPS updates.