Registration for Pre-K to 8th Grade Students
Enrollment in Holyoke Public Schools takes place by appointment at our Student Enrollment and Family Empowerment Center, located at 57 Suffolk Street, First Floor in Holyoke. Please call 413-534-2000 x1102, or x1103 to book an appointment, which are available from Monday through Thursday from 8:30 am – 2:00 pm, and Friday 9:00 am – 2:00 pm.
You will need a completed application packet and copies of student and family documents to complete the enrollment process. Application packets for Pre-K to 8th-grade students are available at the Student Enrollment & Family Empowerment Center or you can download the appropriate application below:
- PreK-Kinder Application for School Year 2018-19 (PDF) | Registration Information/Flyer (PDF) | More about our Pre-K Programs |
To register for PreK, children MUST be 3 years old on or before by September 1stTo register for Kindergarten, children MUST be 5 years old on or before September 1st
- Grades 1-8 2018-19 Application (PDF)
- HPS 2018-19 Application Grades 1-8 (PDF).Dual Language Application and Program Information
- Middle School Options for Out of School Zone Students Application (P3 and Veritas Prep Holyoke) (PDF) | En Español (PDF) | Applications were due May 10th. We are currently accepting applications on a waiting list.| Read more about these choice middle school programs.
High School Registration
Holyoke High School North (grades 9-12) and Holyoke High School Dean Campus (grades 9-12) manage their own application and registration process.
Please note that Holyoke High School Dean Campus has special eligibility requirements.
Contact or visit the schools for more information and application packets:
- Holyoke High School North, 500 Beech Street, Phone: (413) 534-2020/21
- High School Dean Campus, 1045 Main Street, Phone: (413) 534-2071/72
- Part I and Part II of the form must be received by the Receiving District for completion by MARCH 15
- Part III of the form must be forwarded to the District of Residence for Completion by April 1
*NOTE: APPROVAL OF THIS APPLICATION DOES NOT GUARANTEE ADMISSION TO THE RECEIVING SCHOOL