Enrollment for 2019-2020 Choice Programs
Dual Language Program –
Read our Brochure: English | En Español
Apply Today! English | En Español OR complete online applications – English | En Español
The Holyoke Public Schools Dual Language Program is an innovative program that offers students the opportunity to learn in two languages: English and Spanish. This program is held at two locations. Metcalf School offers grades PK-5, and E.N. White offers grades PK-2. The goal of the program is to reach high levels of academic achievement, bilingualism, and bi-literacy in a safe and engaging learning environment that values multiculturalism while preparing students for college and career.
Middle School Options –
Read flyer: English | En Español
Apply today! English | En Español OR complete online applications English | En Español
Holyoke STEM Academy is a Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics school, where students engage in hands-on learning, such as coding and robotics, and develop strong problem-solving and communication skills. STEM Academy is a pipeline into two of our science-themed learning academies at Holyoke High School. We are now accepting applications to Holyoke STEM Academy – applicants should be entering 6th-8th-grade in 2019-20 and reside outside of the E.N. White school zone. Read more about Holyoke STEM Academy. Apply today! English | En Español OR complete online application English |En Español.
We hope you can join us at the following events at the school (1045 Main Street):
- Open House: Wednesday, February 27th, 3:30-5:00 pm
- Information Session/Open House: Tuesday, March 5th from 4:00-5:00 pm
- Information Session/Open House: Thursday, April 4th from 4:00-5:00 pm
Veritas Prep Holyoke is a college prep middle school, where its close-knit community sets high expectations for each student and supports them with daily tutoring and customized supports. We are now accepting applications to Veritas Prep Holyoke. Applicants should be entering 5th or 6th grade in 2019-20 and reside outside of the Morgan & Kelly school zones. Read more about Veritas Prep Holyoke. Apply today! English |En Español OR complete online application English |En Español.
We hope you can join us at the following events at the school (1916 Northampton Street):
- Tour: Wednesday, February 27th from 8:30-9:30 am
- Information Session/Open House: Wednesday, March 6th from 5:00-6:00 pm
- Tour: Tuesday, March 12th from 1:00-2:00 pm
Summit Learning at Peck (Formerly named Personal Pathway Program – P3) – is a personalized approach to teaching and learning. It is a way for students to unlock the power within themselves to live fulfilled and successful lives. Summit Learning gives every student: support from a caring mentor, life skills that they can apply to real-world situations, and an ability to use self-direction to develop self-confidence, understand their own strengths and weaknesses, and prepare themselves for life after graduation. We are now accepting applications for Summit Learning – applicants should be entering 4th-8th grades in 2019-20 and reside outside of the Peck School zone. Read more about Summit Learning at Peck. English |En Español OR complete online application English |En Español.
We hope you can join us at the upcoming Information Sessions /Open Houses at the school (1916 Northampton Street):
Tuesday, March 19th from 5:00-6:00 pm.
The Dual Language Program Metcalf School is expanding its program to include grade 5. We are now accepting applications – for middle school, applicants should be entering 5th grade in 2019-20. English |En Español OR complete online application English |En Español. See above for more information about this program.
Enrollment for Pre-K to 8th Grade Students
Enrollment in Holyoke Public Schools takes place by appointment at our Student Enrollment and Family Empowerment Center, located at 57 Suffolk Street, First Floor in Holyoke. Please call 413-534-2000 x1102, or x1103 to book an appointment, which are available from Monday through Thursday from 8:30 am – 2:00 pm, and Friday 9:00 am – 2:00 pm.
You will need a completed application packet and copies of student and family documents to complete the enrollment process. Application packets for Pre-K to 8th-grade students are available at the Student Enrollment & Family Empowerment Center or you can download the appropriate application below:
- PreK-Kinder Application for School Year 2018-19 (PDF) | More about our Pre-K Programs |
To enroll in PreK, children MUST be 3 years old on or before by September 1stTo enroll in Kindergarten, children MUST be 5 years old on or before September 1st
- Grades 1-8 2018-19 Application (PDF)
- HPS 2018-19 Application Grades 1-8 (PDF).Dual Language Application and Program Information
- Middle School Options for Out of School Zone Students Application (P3 and Veritas Prep Holyoke) (PDF) | En Español (PDF) | Applications were due May 10th. We are currently accepting applications on a waiting list.| Read more about these choice middle school programs.
High School Enrollment
Holyoke High School North (grades 9-12) and Holyoke High School Dean Campus (grades 9-12) manage their own application and enrollment process.
Please note that Holyoke High School Dean Campus has special eligibility requirements.
Contact or visit the schools for more information and application packets:
- Holyoke High School North, 500 Beech Street, Phone: (413) 534-2020/21
- High School Dean Campus, 1045 Main Street, Phone: (413) 534-2071/72
- Part I and Part II of the form must be received by the Receiving District for completion by MARCH 15
- Part III of the form must be forwarded to the District of Residence for Completion by April 1
*NOTE: APPROVAL OF THIS APPLICATION DOES NOT GUARANTEE ADMISSION TO THE RECEIVING SCHOOL