Holyoke Public Schools’ four strategic priorities are essential for the district to achieve its vision of “A Pathway for Every Student.”
The strategic priorities are centered around each school having the resources, support and focus needed to develop and implement a highly effective School Improvement Plan. All schools have engaged in a rigorous and reflective planning process to develop unique school improvementplans, designed to support students academically, behaviorally and social-emotionally. Our students will graduate prepared to excel in college, career and community leadership.
In SY21-22, Superintendent Soto will undergo a collaborative process to collect input from all stakeholders and refine the strategic priorities, goals and actions.
GOAL: Dramatically increase reading, math and science proficiency for all students.
MANAGEMENT & OPERATIONS
GOAL: Meet the academic, social emotional, and behavioral needs of students.
FAMILY & COMMUNITY ENGAGEMENT
GOAL: Empower families to work with schools to meet their children’s needs.
GOAL: Staff grow and learn to achieve exceptional results for all students.
- We ensure that the students, families, and staff who need the most get the most.
- We incorporate the voices of those impacted.
- We promote access and inclusion for all students, families, and staff.
- We reflect and embrace the greater diversity of our students and families.
- We work to be an anti-racist, inclusive, and culturally-responsive community.