Youth Work Permits

Work Permit

Any students that need a work permit can reach out to our enrollment team via email. The team can provide families with the initial application and, once the application is submitted, the official work permit. 

If your child does NOT attend Holyoke Public Schools, you will also need to email a copy of the child’s birth certificate or a passport as proof of age when you email the initial application.